When:Sunday, October 18, 2015
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Rain or shine (indoor arena)
Where:Willow View Springs / Lois & Lloyd Beecraft
Breslau, Ontario N0B 1M0
From 401, follow Hwy. 6 North (Hanlon Parkway) for about 20 minutes.
Turn west on Paisley to the "T" junction at Guelph-Woolwich Townline.
Turn north to number 5288.
Please note: Google maps and GPS do not show correct location.
What to See:English and Western
Riding demonstrations throughout the day.
Admire several personal and vast collections of over 60 sidesaddles and accessories.
- All riding disciplines and breed types welcome.
- No experience or skill required.
- Try it out and convince yourself how fun sidesaddle riding can be.
- "Have a sit" on a secure saddle stand.
- Dress up in a riding habit or costume and have your photo taken.
- Bring your questions or queries--representatives from the Ontario Sidesaddle Association are eager to help.
- Ask how sidesaddle can help disabled riders.
- Ride Downton Abbey style, yesterday's tradition today.
Check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/192748950745607/
Pam Hope 905-642-2865 (leave message)